Hello friends! It’s Lee-Anne here today bringing you an off the page project. I love banners and I thought this would be perfect for a summer beach party. I thought flamingos and pineapples were a perfect addition to the banner to create a tropical feel.
Flamingo Banner Supply List
- Flamingo 2″ Stickers
- Golden Pineapples Puffy Stickers
- Mini Mixed Butterflies Puffy Stickers
- Primrose Puffy Stickers
- Colorways Flamingo 12″ Cardstock Stickers
- Colorways Flamingo Balloons 12″ Scrapbook Paper
- Colorways Flamingo Palm Trees 12″ Scrapbook Paper
- Colorways Flamingo Rose 12″ Colorways Scrapbook Paper
- Believe 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
I chose two Silhouette cut files (Flamingo) and (Banner) and cut out 8 flamingo die cut shapes and 8 banner die cut shapes on my electronic die cutting machine. I added one flamingo diecut to each banner. Then I added two flamingo stickers and two pineapple stickers as shown. Next I added a butterfly puffy sticker to each banner shape and also a Primrose puffy sticker to each flamingo die cut shape.
Once I had adhered all the stickers, I added a pink polka dot strip of patterned paper to the top of each banner shape and then machine stitched around each banner shape to give more texture. Finally I took a paper hole punch and punch two holes on the top corners of each banner shape and threaded it with a long piece of sheer ribbon.
I hope you are inspired to create a banner. Have a lovely day!