Going to the Ocean is one of my favorite things to do…and it had been three long years since we last visited. It was long over due. The beach was calling. Long daily walks on the beach, soaking up the sun, ocean breezes, good food, reading and relaxing.
It was hard to come back. I needed another week. (I need another week!) Nonetheless I am here to share a layout today about that recent trip!
- P-2029 Beach Tags 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- P-2028 Boat on the Beach 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- P-2026 Seashore 12″ Double Sided Scrapbook Paper
- DCC-0006 Beach Mixed Card Pack
- STCX-1005 At The Beach 12″ Cardstock Stickers
- STDC-0004 Beach Stickers
I layered three different patterned papers to mimic the color of the water on the horizon line and the feel of the sandy beach.
I love the New Beach Mixed Cards Pack. The pack comes with a variety of pictures, overlays, die-cuts and frames. For added dimension, I used thin 3-D foam mounting squares on the back of the frame before attaching it to the picture.
I found the Myrtle Beach Sticker (for decorating your cell phone) at a local beach shop.