Do you enjoy creating paper crafting projects?
Are you a planner whiz?
Do you find yourself adding personal touches to parties through your crafty skills?
Is your house packed with little details created by you?
If ANY of those statements describe you, you might be just who we’re looking for! We’re on the lookout for our next group of enthusiastic designers to be to form our 2017 Design Team! This year we are looking for a team with a variety of talents across the crafting community and social media venues. Our call is open immediately and will continue through December 16th.
Paper House is a leading manufacturer of scrapbooking and crafting products. We’re looking for talented and committed contributors to join our design team and create high quality projects featuring our products.
How to Apply:
Send an email to email@example.com between now and December 16th and include the following details:
- Your Social Media Info – Blog, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Scrapbook.com Gallery (include any of these that you currently use)
- A brief bio including where you live.
- Include images or links of 4-6 projects that best show us your style. They don’t have to use Paper House Products (but flattery never hurts!)
- Write an explanation of why you would be excited to join our design team. Share which area of crafting you feel is your strength. Tell us about your social media skills. Also include your interests and inspirations so we can get to know you better.
- Create and post 2 Paper House projects each month to the PH blog and onto your personal blog, including a description of your project, instructional write ups and photos / videos. Share those projects on social media outlets.
- Actively use & promote Paper House products whenever possible, including social media participation and cross-promotions.
- Feature the Paper House design team badge on your personal blog or website.
What you get:
- Lots of Free Product! Multiple shipments of goody boxes, filled with our latest and greatest products, including plenty of themes and extras to play with.
- Private Design Team forum to interact with other PH designers and receive help, support, networking & critique.
- Exposure on our blog, website, Facebook, Instagram, Scrapbook.com, and Pinterest.
- The opportunity to have your projects purchased to be showcased at tradeshows and in national retailers.
Additional Details: International designers and previous design team members may apply. No experience is necessary to apply.