Seasons Givings Blog Hop

45828276_10155894550108317_5501184366883110912_n
Welcome to the Seasons Givings Blog Hop for 2019!  We’re so thankful for our friends and fans from the Paper Crafting and Planning Community.  We know you’ve got lots of stops to make on this amazing hop AND every single one has a GIVEAWAY!  You are what keeps Paper House going and because of that we’ve got a fabulous GIVEAWAY for you!  In fact we have not just one, but two giveaways!  We’ve got this one right here and you will also want to check in at Instagram!

Our Giveaway

Since this is the Seasons Givings Hop we couldn’t resist making part of our giveaway the Seasonal Sticker Book!
stbk-0004e_1024x1024@2x
In addition to that the winner will have their choice of either one of our paper pads or one of our planners!  To enter just leave us a comment below sharing what type of crafter/planner you are (cardmaker, scrapbooker, bullet journal, etc…)  We will leave comments open thru the end of the day on the 4th.  A winner will be announced here and on our Facebook page on the 5th.
We’d love to have you as a Follower on our Facebook Page and Instagram! In fact we’re doing an extra giveaway over on Instagram just for this Seasons Givings Hop!!!

Here’s the whole Blog List for the Hop:

Project highlights from 2018

Here’s a few of the favorite projects from our team from the last year!

 

 

We’re glad you stopped by!  Enjoy the rest of the hop – heading next to

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

 

181 thoughts on “Seasons Givings Blog Hop

  1. morentin1326 says:

    wow, awesome creations… love your paper lines… I am a cardmaker 90% of the time and the other 10% I just create, anything that pops in my head

  2. karenladd says:

    I am a card maker, but began as a scrapbooker so am going to try to get back into that as well. Thanks for the giveaway , and Happy 2019!

  3. Wendy Lambert says:

    Beautiful creations. I started off wanting to be a card maker but now I want to do it all. I just received my first scrapbook album so I am going to try and do some pages. I also enjoy art journaling and mixed media.

  4. Michele Smith says:

    Hello and Happy New Year!!! I am a card maker and just opened an Etsy store so the stickers and planner would be a much needed asset to helping me achieve my goals. I loved looking back at some of the creativity shared in 2018 and can’t wait to see what the new year has in store for you! Thanks for keeping us inspired 🙂

  5. Beverly Perdue says:

    Happy New Year! I am a cardmaker, but I also make party decorations and sometimes home decor items like framed prints. I am looking forward to spending more time crafting in 2019.

  6. TracyM #6773 says:

    It sure has been a creative year!
    Wishing you all a Happy & Creative 2019 🙂
    I’m a cardmaker who dabbles with scrapbooking and decor pieces.
    Thank You for the chance to win!

  7. Dianne N says:

    I started out a scrapper and as the family got older switched to cards. Thanks for offering a fun prize package.

  8. Keionna Baker says:

    I absolutely love this blog hop idea. I dabble in multiple crafting areas but my favorite is card making

  9. terri says:

    Happy New Year! I like to make paper crafts, I also enjoy crocheting. I have been reading up on on the bullet journal but I never have been able to stick with one thing long enough.

  10. luschmommy says:

    This is my first visit to your website! I can’t wait to look around! I’m a scrapbooker and cardmaker that LOVES paper piecing. I also use a planner to keep me healthy, fit, and honest 😉

  11. Jo Anne Malicoat says:

    I’m primarily a card maker, but enjoy all types of crafts! Love your site, the blog hop is so great, I’d never been here before. thanks so much!

  12. Sukie says:

    I actually do it all! Card maker, scrapbooker, planner babe, anything creative is what I love! Thanks for the chance to win!

  13. Laura Corkill says:

    Wow! Those samples above are awesome! You have some really cool stuff. This is why I love blog hops. I get to see more of what’s out there that I didn’t know existed.

  14. Sharon Edwards says:

    I just started making cards in the summer and I love it! But I like creating in many different ways.

  15. Shannon Hart says:

    I am mostly a cardmaker but I also scrapbook and need to work on my two kid’s albums in 2019. Love your beautiful products.

Leave a Reply