Hi, Connie here with a bi-fold scrapbook page using The Great Outdoors Fishing Collection by Paper House Productions. It comes complete with some really cool pattern papers and 3D Stickers.
The front of the page looks a little deceiving, it actually folds out to a 18″ x 12″. Another six inches was added to accommodate more photos, memorabilia, decorations and details of the day. Let me show you~
Photo instructions are left to right:
1. Cut a sheet of pattern paper in half, top to bottom. Creating a 6″x 12″
2. Cut a 1″ strip from a piece of coordinating paper 1″ x 12″.
3. Score at 1/2″. Creating a fold, like a hinge.
4. Add strong tape to both sides of the score lines. (top photo)
5. Place under 12″ x 12″ page and remove tape to adhere.
6. Repeat the process on the 6″ x 12″ piece of pattern paper. By doing this you have added 6″ more to your scrapbook page but it still fits in a 12″ x 12″ page protector.
This is a closeup of the 6″ x 12″ page that is added ~
And here is the page opened. I only had two photos so I decorated the added portion.
Along with tags, pockets can be added to hold extra memorabilia or photos that make it easy to keep the events of what you are scrapbooking on one page. Always a goal of mine.
This is a fun technique to use when you need more room to tell the story, of the page you are creating. Keep in mind you can add a 6″ x 12″page on both sides and have them fold in towards the center. You just added 12″ more! Perfect for that big project with lots of photos and memorabilia. Kinda like two pages for one.
Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member